Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before booking your Programme. You should understand that by booking a Programme with us you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
1. Your booking is a request to reserve a place for you on a Programme with a specific start date and duration. All bookings are subject to acceptance by us. After you place an order, you will receive from us an email acknowledging and accepting your order (“Order Confirmation”). The Contract will be formed only when you receive the Order Confirmation.
2. Payment is to be made in full at the time of booking by Paypal or Stripe at our checkout point.
3. The Programme fee includes: All Programme materials, videos and individual feedback by your coach.
4. You may cancel the Programme booking anytime prior to the Programme start date or within the first 14 days of purchase. You do not have to give any reason and you are entitled to a full refund of the price paid.
5. To cancel a booking you must inform us of your decision in writing by emailing [email protected] You may use the Model Cancellation Form attached although you are not obliged to do so.
6. There will be no refunds for any purchases after the cancellation period has expired.
7. Any reimbursement of Programme fees will be made using the same method of payment as you used to pay for the Programme.
8. We reserve the right to cancel a Programme by giving you notice in writing at any time up to the day before the Programme start date. In these circumstances, you will receive a full refund of the Programme fee. The refund will be made using the same method of payment that you originally used when booking the Programme.
9. We will use all reasonable efforts to deliver the Programme as outlined on our site but, we reserve the right to:-
(i) Alter the timetable for the Programme
(ii) Make reasonable amendments to the content and syllabus of the Programme.
10. We reserve the right to cancel your Programme booking in our absolute discretion and refund all fees paid by you without further liability.
11. We also reserve the right to exclude you from the Programme after its commencement if we consider you are impeding the provision of the Programme, your actions bring or threaten to bring My Fashion Business Coach into disrepute or you breach any of these terms and conditions. In the event of cancellation or exclusion from the Programme, your access to the website and Programme materials will be terminated.
12. Upon purchasing the Programme you will be provided with a Username and Password so that you can access the Programme website and download Programme materials.
13. Every 7 days for the duration of the Programme, a new module will be uploaded to the website.
14. There will be weekly sessions for you to participate in. You will be provided with weekly assignments which form am integral part of the Programme which you are expected to complete.
15. You will be provided with a facility to enable you to upload work for individual feedback from the Coach. It is your responsibility to ensure that any work you require feedback on is uploaded by the date and time given by your Coach. Failure to do so will result in no feedback being given.
16. It is your responsibility to keep your Username and Password to the Programme website safe and under your control. You must not in any circumstances provide your Username and Password to any other person or allow or facilitate any other person to access the Programme website or make use of the Programme materials.
17. In the event that we consider in our absolute discretion that you have misused your Username or Password, we reserve the right to terminate your participation in the Programme. In these circumstances, no refund will be given.
18. Our liability for any losses you suffer as a result of any negligence or any breach by us of these terms and conditions is limited to the amount of the Programme fee paid. This does not include or limit in any way our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence.
19. We are not liable to you for any indirect losses incurred including but not limited to loss of income or revenue, loss of business, loss of profits, loss of data, loss of opportunity or losses to third parties.
20. It is your responsibility to fully engage and participate in the Programme and comply with any reasonable requests and time limits given to you. We do not accept any liability for your failure to do so.
21. It is your responsibility to ensure that any actions you take in your own life or business as a result of participating in the Programme are suitable for you and your business. We do not accept any responsibility for any consequences following on from any actions taken by you.
22. Any regulatory tax, accountancy or legal information provided as part of the Programme material is general information only and The Customer's Shoes Coach should not be construed in any way as providing legal tax, accountancy or other regulatory advice or services. It is your responsibility to obtain your own professional advice as is necessary for you and your business and is relevant to where you and your business are located.
23. You have no right or other licence to use, copy or otherwise use or exploit in any way any intellectual property contained in the content of the Programme.
24. All Programme material provided is copyrighted. No part of the Programme materials may be copied, photocopied or reproduced in any form or by any means without the permission in writing from My Fashion Business Coach.
25. You agree that in relation to information we hold on you we may:-
(i) Use your information to provide materials, Coach support and otherwise perform our obligations and enforce our rights under these terms and conditions.
(ii) Send you information on other Programmes if you request it.
26. You accept that communication with us will be mainly electronic. We will contact you by email or provide you with information by posting notices on the website. You agree to this electronic means of communication and acknowledge that all contacts, notices, information and other communications we provide to you electronically comply with any legal requirement that any such communications be in writing.
27. All notices given by you to us should be sent by email to [email protected] We may give notice to you at either the email or postal address you provided to us when placing an order.
28. The Contract between you and us is binding on you and us and our respective successors and assigns. You may not transfer, assign, charge or otherwise dispose of the contract or any of your rights or obligations rising under it without our prior written consent. We may transfer, assign, charge, sub-contract or otherwise dispose of a contract or any of our rights or obligations arising under it at any time during the term of the contract.
29. We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform or delay in performance of any obligations under these Terms and Conditions that is caused by events outside our reasonable control and will include in particular but, without limitation, technical issues which are outside of our control, maintenance and downtime in respect of any servers and any interruption of service in respect of any public or private telecommunication networks.
30. Our performance under any contract is deemed to be suspended for the period that the event continues and we will have an extension of time for performance for the duration of that period. We will use our reasonable endeavors to bring the event to a close or find a solution which our obligations under these terms and conditions may be performed.
31. If we fail at any time during the term of the Contract to insist upon strict performance of any of our obligations under the Contract or these Terms and Conditions or if we fail to exercise any of the rights or remedies to which we are entitled, this will not constitute a waiver of such rights or remedies and will not relieve you from compliance with such obligations.
32. A waiver by us of any default shall not constitute a waiver of any subsequent default.
33. If any of these terms and conditions or any provisions of the Contract are determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or enforceable to any extent, such terms, conditions or provision will to that extent be severed from the remaining terms, conditions and provisions which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
34. These Terms and Conditions and any document expressly referred in them represent the entire agreement between us and precede any prior agreement, understanding or arrangement whether oral or in writing.
35. We each acknowledge that in entering into this Contract neither of us has relied on any representation, undertaking or promise given by the other or be implied from anything said or written in negotiations between us prior to such contract except as expressly stated in these Terms and Conditions.
36. We have the right to revise and amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time.
37. Our Contract and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by English Law. Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with the Contract or the Terms and Conditions shall be subject to exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
Date: 5th February 2018
To: Cheryl Gregory, [email protected]
I/We give notice that I/we cancel my/our Contract of Sale of the following service [insert programme name] ordered on [insert date].
Name of Consumer
Address of Consumer
Signature of Consumer (only if this form is notified on paper)